Monday 9 July 2012

Making an effort.


It's funny how the weeks fly by, and the targets you reach for slowly become unachievable! I had really high hopes that I could lose a certain amount of weight before this weekend! I have a hen weekend to go to, and wanted to look as fab as possible in my new dress!! Not to mention that I will be spending a lot of sunday at a spa in a swimsuit...
And so with 4 days left, I have not only failed to lose any, but have put on a lb!! And now I need to make a last ditch effort to get back on track with my Primal diet, even if it's just so I can go out this weekend without looking bloated!!

So, here goes! I'm sure if I write it down, I will be more likely to stick to it!!

Monday - Steak, sweet potato chips, onions and an egg
Tuesday - Honey butter pork ribs, with cauliflower and butternut squash mash
Wednesday - Primal lasagne and salad
Thursday - Primal chicken pizza (Cauliflower base)
Friday - Pork loin steak and roast veg

I'm hungry already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment