Tuesday 20 March 2012

A fresh start



After a small hiccup at the end of last week, a spur of the moment meal out with the husband, and Mothers Day, I had put on 2 lb by the end of the week instead of losing it!! This week I have carefully planned my meals, for both lunch and dinner, and tracked them in advance in the hopes of making a reasonable loss!


Monday
   Lunch - Grilled salmon and stir fried veg
   Dinner  - Beef casserole and roast sweet potato
Tuesday

   Lunch - Sausages with fried cabbage and onion
  
Dinner - Rumps steak with cauliflower mash, fried onion and fried egg
Wednesday

   Lunch - Roast chicken thighs and salad
  
Dinner - Nut coated chicken breast, butternut squash mash and veg
Thursday

   Lunch - Bacon, egg and cauliflower mash
   Dinner - Pork chops with apple and onion, roast sweet potato and veg
Friday

   Lunch - Rump steak, butternut squash mash and veg
   Dinner - Home made chicken curry
Saturday

   Lunch - Chicken leg quarter with stir fried veg
   Dinner - Bolognese with courgette spaghetti
Sunday

  
Lunch - Sausage, bacon and egg
  
Dinner - Roast pork and roast veg


As well as the better prepared menu, I have also been out for my first jog! If you knew me before, you'd know that I couldnt even manage a jog to the end of my road! Last night, I chose a route which came in just under 2 miles, and actually managed to jog more than half of it! I enjoyed myself, and have woken today with nicely aching muscles, but otherwise feeling pretty good! I actually have high hopes now of being able to jog the Race For Life this year!! Which reminds me, I must go sign up....!

No comments:

Post a Comment