Monday 12 March 2012

A fresh start, of sorts!



This will be my mantra this week! After 2 weeks of hardly losing any weight, I'm really struggling to get back on track and sort out my eating! I hate having to count everything I'm eating, and one of the appeals of going paleo was that I could eat as much as I wanted as long as I avoided certain foods. Well it seems my appetite is a little too big still! I am slowly getting the hang of my portioning, and am actually quite positive of a loss at the end of this week! Who would have thought that cutting down my meat (protein) and upping my dairy would have made a difference? Annoyingly I was quite happy avoiding all dairy (with the exception of the odd splash of milk in my morning tea!), and yet now I'm going to have to start weighing and tracking again! I was hoping those days were over when I quit Weight Watchers!

Well, here's to a new week, and hopefully a new weight loss! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment