Tuesday 21 February 2012

Meal planning - Week 4


I've been a little behind getting my meal plan up for this week! I guess the days are whizzing by a bit quick!! It's hard to believe we're now on week 4 of eating Paleo, and although we may have had a bit of a bumpy start, we're definitely getting there, and so far loving it! (Well I am at least) Having been ill with a virus for over 2 weeks now, I'm looking forward to it being gone and the extra energy I'm going to have! The weight loss also seems to have hit pause, so I'm looking forward to being able to get out of the house more for walks!

And so, this weeks meal planner looks like this!

Monday  - Cottage pie with parsnip and butternut squash mash on top. So good I had it for lunch today too!

Tuesday - Pork Chops with roast vegetables

Wednesday - Beef casserole with cauliflower mash and vegetables

Thursday - Chicken and bacon salad

Friday - BBQ pork spare ribs

Saturday - Beef fillet steak with sweet potato chips

It is definitely getting easier now to come up with meals - the set of rules has sunk in and I don't have to think about it too much now!

No comments:

Post a Comment